Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The GEO Report: January 30, 2012 Float and Jig fishing Black Crappie

Temp: 38 Wind: SW 15-20mph Sky: Mostly Cloudy Water: High Water visibility: 2ft Well I eagerly anticipated this mornings outing, One of those nights where it was a little more difficult to fall asleep. The night before I sat up trying to figure out which set up I wanted to go with, And decided on the float and Hair jig setup. I've been using cheap green and white hair jigs lately, Thinking of heading back into making them again though.? Upon arrival ground frozen hard, Air still crisp. I made the trek to the NSC light on tackle which has been custom this year. It didn't take long to hook up, And I enjoyed myself a lot out there today! Been awhile with the float Here's the Video January 30, 2012 Total 7 Black Crappie. Please Practice Catch and Release Fishing! Please don't Litter! '12 Report Total: 40 Happy Fishing!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Nice to see you out on the water, you went away for a while there.