Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day 12: Feels Like


Day 12


Well.. If You haven't Already heard about my goals. It's to fish Every Day This Season. As of this Report I'm on day 12. Yesterday unfortanetly I got a Skunk. We fished a Blizzard Basicly and .. Ha.. ha,.. Many of you probaly thought we were crazy. I Fished 2 Hours before Work, Nothing then Fished on my Break and 10-12p.m. After work to no avail.. Although I tried hard i couldn't get a bite. Comes on the same day as my girlfriend and My 3 year anniversary So oviously she Really Supports me. Which is a lot of help to me While trying to accomplish my goal.

I wen't out to Pursue Common Carp this Afternoon Same time as Many of you were probaly Watching tht Eagles Giants Game.. lol It Was really Beautiful guys, my New Snow pants (bibs) Coat and boots Performed GREAT. I was literally standing in a foot of Snow the last two days While fishing. And not once did my feet get cold, wet, nothing. And i'm just glad the girlfriend talked me into going to k-mart.. for the clearnace stuff :-]] Today Set up with the usual slip-sinker rig, but unusually My brother james the one to locate a sort of "Hotspot" for todays outing. He Caught 3 Missed 1 And Also landed a Beautiful gold Fish. I fell to two common Carp, No complaint here you can't find a Fight like that anywhere in winter!!! These fish just continue to amaze me.








George
Multi-species Enthusiast
Adeptfisher@live.com


<((Geo))><

No comments: